- Brief Description of Test Performed:
- We pounded it into the ground with a shovel until it stopped screaming.
Then we ordered out for pizza.
- Expected Results:
- The pizza would arrive in good shape, edible, and with no anchovies.
The object would continue to refrain from screaming.
- Actual Results:
- The pizza was a little cold when it got here. Also, the object
whimpered a little until we took the pickax to it.
- We should order pizza from a closer delivery place, and use sharper
tools to attack the object.
Back to my talk.bizarre page...
The Den of Ubiquity/ Aaron V. Humphrey / firstname.lastname@example.org