VW Vanagon racks and ladders. Carriers for tires, gas
cans, jacks and bikes
Gary Lee 403 272-7284
Home - Vanagon racks and carriers
Front Bike Rack
- Carry two bikes on the front of your Vanagon
- Two round load bars plug into receivers bolted to your
van, under the bumper. Bike carriers are mounted to the load bars.
- 'Both Wheels On' type bike carriers fit best on this
rack. The bikes can be centered on the front of the van.
- This system allows you to carry any kind of bike frame
style, regardless of frame shape. Full suspension and disc brake bikes
be carried with 'both wheels on' type bike carriers. Also, there is no
need to find a place to carry the front wheel, as with fork mount
- Bike carriers are not included. Thule carriers
are shown in the below pictures but Yakima also work well.
- Bike load bars unplug from the van when not needed. Bike
carriers can remain mounted to the load bars.
- All parts are coated in a durable high quality powder
- Will not fit on air cooled vans.
Vanagon Front Bike Rack $295 +
about $39 shipping.
For users of Yakima Bike carriers
Page two of pictures