L.A.. Felger was president and manager of the Felger Farming Company, a large farming operation of about nine sections north of the Pot Hole Creek in the River Junction district. Besides being a large grain farm, Felger also had a diary of 80 to 85 cows.
Mr. Felger was present at the first meeting for the proposed River Junction School District in October 1918. He was a member of the River Junction Ratepayers, and the Lethbridge Milk Producers Association, serving as its first president.
Return to Individual Histories